You need a reprieve from Florida’s high temperatures and humidity with a fully functioning air conditioner. This can keep your house safe and comfortable. When your unit malfunctions, call Mr. Air AC & Electrical for services in Pompano Beach, FL. We provide installations, repairs, and 24-hour emergency services. When you schedule an appointment with our experts, we will use the latest technology to make your repairs.
Does your aging air conditioner need to be replaced? Contact us to learn about our air conditioning installation services.
We offer the following AC services:
- 24 Hour Emergency Services
- Air Conditioning Repair & Maintenance
- Air Conditioning Installation & Replacement
- Air Handler Services
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Evaporator Coil Services
- AC Refrigerant Leak Repair
- Ductwork Cleaning, Repair & Install
- Air Cleaners & Filtration
- Filter Replacement
- Commercial HVAC
Signs You Need To Replace Your AC System
While you might be able to hold off on replacing your aging air conditioner for a while by making repairs, eventually you will notice signs that indicate your system needs to be replaced. Some symptoms include:
- Age: If your unit is 10 to 12 years old (or older) and nearing the end of its life expectancy.
- High utility bills: If your system is working harder than it needs to cool your home, resulting in higher utility bills.
- Less effective: Your property is no longer reaching the desired temperature or the setting on the thermostat.
- Multiple repairs. Your unit needs multiple repairs.
- Major repair: You need a major or costly repair, such as a new motor or compressor.
- Leaks: Your unit is leaking.
- Noises: You hear strange sounds coming from the system, which can signal an issue with your motor.
How To Save Money on Cooling Costs
It’s essential to run your air conditioner to keep your house cool and safe, but it can also cause your utility bills to skyrocket. Fortunately, you can reduce these costs by following these tips:
- Check your property’s insulation to make sure it’s keeping the cool air in and the hot air out.
- Replace the air filters at least every three months to keep the unit running efficiently.
- Schedule a tune-up with a professional at least once a year.
- Install a programmable thermostat to better control your indoor temperature.
- Reduce your thermostat by a few degrees. It will save energy, and you are unlikely to notice the difference.
- If your unit is older, replace it with a new, more energy-efficient model.
- Use fans to help circulate the air in the house.
- Close drapes on sunny days to keep the extra heat out.
Are you looking for a way to cool your property for less money? Ask us about our ductless mini split AC systems.
Common Problems With AC Units
Unfortunately, from time to time your AC system will encounter issues that require repairs. Some common problems you might experience are:
- There’s no cold air coming from the system. A professional can examine the unit to determine why.
- The unit is working too hard to get air flowing through your vents. This can cause your monthly utility bills to increase.
- The thermostat is malfunctioning, leaving hot and cold areas around your home.
- There’s moisture leaking around the unit. You should have a professional inspect the leak to determine if it’s water or refrigerant.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription