Is there a musty odor coming from your air conditioner when it’s running? Or is your unit operating, but your house isn’t cooling off? These can signal you need air conditioner repairs. For services in Pompano Beach, FL, call Mr. Air AC & Electrical. We provide 24-hour emergency services and guarantee to arrive on time to get your unit back to working properly and to restore comfort to your house as soon as possible.
Is there moisture coming from your AC unit? Contact us to learn about our AC refrigerant leak services.
Signs Your Air Conditioner Needs Repairs
For your family’s safety and comfort, you need a fully functioning air conditioner. When you notice the following issues, you should call Mr. Air AC & Electrical to schedule repairs:
- Your property no longer reaches its desired temperature.
- The unit isn’t producing cold air.
- Moisture is pooling under your ducts or near the drain tube.
- You notice hot and cold spots around your home, meaning the system isn’t cooling your house evenly.
- Your monthly utility bills increase.
- Your unit is nearing the end of its life expectancy.
Why AC Maintenance Is Important
Our technicians recommend having your air conditioner serviced at least once a year. These routine tune-ups allow your unit to:
- Run efficiently and economically.
- Operate for less money.
- Provide maximum climate control throughout your home.
- Provide proper indoor air quality.
- Allow small issues to be detected and repaired early before they turn into major problems.
Is it time to finally replace your aging air conditioner? Contact us to learn about our air conditioning installation options.
What To Expect During An Air Conditioner Tune-up
When you schedule an AC tune-up with one of our technicians at Mr. Air AC & Electrical, you can expect him to perform the following tasks:
- Check the refrigerant to ensure the right amount is in the system.
- Check for leaks.
- Examine the air ducts for debris or leaks.
- Inspect the evaporator coil to ensure it’s functioning properly and that the right amount of air is flowing through it.
- Check the electric control sequence and make sure the cooling and heating sequences are not operating at the same time.
- Inspect the electric terminals.
- Apply oil to the motors as needed.
- Examine the belts.
- Ensure all components are functioning as expected.