Whether you have a frayed wire, an overloaded electrical panel, or an issue with your generator, you need emergency electrical services as soon as possible. Call Mr. Air AC & Electrical for services in Boca Raton, FL. We offer 24-hour emergency services to fix your problem and restore safety to your house quickly.
Read our testimonials to learn why our customers call us when they need electrical repairs.
We offer complete electrical services to the Boca Raton area, including:
- Electrical Outlet Repair & Replacements
- Electrical Panel Repair and Replacements
- Indoor Lighting
- Outdoor Lighting
- Wiring Repair & Replacement
- Whole House Generator Services
- Smoke Detector Services
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Ceiling Fans & Chandeliers
Benefits of Upgrading Your Electrical Panel
If you have an older circuit panel that might not even be up to code, you can benefit from installing a new panel. Some advantages you can experience include:
- You can safely use more outlets and circuits throughout your property.
- You can prevent future electrical repairs by ensuring the panel is working correctly.
- You can avoid overloaded breakers.
- You can reduce overcrowded outlets.
- You can provide more power to larger appliances.
Common Issues With AFCI Breakers
While it’s important to install AFCI breakers in your house to protect your family and your property, you might occasionally experience issues with these outlets. Some of the most common causes include:
- Overloading: High electrical usage can cause the wires to overheat.
- Short-circuiting: This can happen if extremely high currents result from a fault on the circuit.
- Overheated breaker: If the breaker has poor contacts or connections it can overheat.
- Arc fault: If sparks occur on the circuit, lights, or appliances they can cause an arc fault.
If you notice these issues, call Mr. Air AC & Electrical to schedule an appointment in Boca Raton.
Don’t let the thought of the bill prevent you from getting much-needed electrical repairs. Learn about our financing options.
Benefits of Installing a Standby Generator
Do you tend to lose power when large storms hit Boca Raton? You can avoid this by installing a generator. Some of the benefits of installing a unit at your home can include:
- Increased property value—A properly installed, high-quality generator on your property may increase the value of your home and help you negotiate a higher price should you decide to put it on the market.
- Safer operation—Avoid the hassle of extension cords and the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning that comes with portable generators. Since home backup generators are designed for the outdoors and don’t require additional extensions, the risk of experiencing a gas leak or electrical shock is significantly lower.
- Increased protection—You don’t need to be home to turn on your backup generator. With an automatic transfer switch, your generator will instantly kick on when the power goes out. This allows your AC, furnace, and other appliances and electronics will continue to run like nothing happened.