Is your air conditioner running, but it’s not producing enough cold air to cool off your house? You need professional services. Call Mr. Air AC & Electrical for 24-hour emergency services in Boynton Beach, FL. Our technicians will get your unit back up and running to restore comfort to your house. We offer straightforward pricing.
Why do your Boynton Beach neighbors call us when they need AC repairs? Read our testimonials to find out.
We provide complete cooling services to Boynton Beach, including:
- 24-Hour Emergency Services
- Commercial HVAC
- Air Conditioning Repairs
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Air Handler Services
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Evaporator Coil Services
- AC Refrigerant Leak Repair
- Ductwork Cleaning, Repair & Installations
When You Should Replace Your Air Conditioner
Have you scheduled repairs on your air conditioner several times already this season? It could signal that it’s time to replace your aging unit with a new model. Some symptoms that can indicate your system needs to be replaced include:
- Your unit is older than 10 or 12 years old.
- Your system is losing efficiency, resulting in higher utility bills.
- Your unit isn’t cooling your home to the desired temperature.
- Your system needs multiple repairs.
- Your unit needs a major repair, like a new motor or compressor.
- Your system is leaking.
- You hear strange sounds coming from the unit, which can signal an issue with the motor.
Signs You Need to Repair Your AC
When your air conditioner starts to malfunction, it’s important to catch it early to prevent the unit from completely breaking down. Some symptoms that can indicate it needs to be repaired include:
- Your property is not cooling to the desired temperature.
- Water is pooling under your ducts or near the drain tube.
- Your unit is not cooling your property evenly, leaving hot and cold spots.
- Your monthly utility bills are increasing.
Don’t wait until your next payday to repair your air conditioner. Call us to learn about our financing options.
Easy Ways To Save On Your Cooling Costs
Keeping your house cool and comfortable all summer can result in high utility bills. To reduce these expenses, use these tips:
- Ensure that your home is properly insulated.
- Replace your air filters regularly.
- Have your system inspected and tuned up at least once a year.
- Install a programmable thermostat.
- Try turning your unit down a few degrees (you are unlikely to notice the difference).
- Replace your outdated system with a new model.
- Use fans to help circulate the air.
- Close drapes on sunny days to keep the extra heat out.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription