Do you smell burning plastic coming from your outlets? This can signal a serious issue with your wiring and electrical system. To protect your family, call Mr. Air AC & Electrical for 24-hour emergency electrical services in Boynton Beach, FL. When you call us, we guarantee to arrive on time and provide straightforward pricing to ensure your issue gets repaired quickly and accurately to give you and your family peace of mind.
Call us when you need electrical repairs in Boynton Beach. Read our testimonials to find out why.
We offer complete electrical services to the Boynton Beach area, including:
- Electrical Outlet Repair & Replacements
- Electrical Panel Repair and Replacements
- Indoor Lighting
- Outdoor Lighting
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Ceiling Fans & Chandeliers
- Wiring Repair & Replacement
- Whole House Generator Services
- Smoke Detector Services
Benefits of Upgrading Your Electrical Panel
Is your old electrical panel no longer up to code? It’s essential to upgrade it so it can safely keep your electrical system working. Some advantages to installing a new electrical panel – in addition to protecting your family – include:
- You can safely use more outlets and circuits throughout your property.
- You can prevent future electrical repairs by ensuring the panel is working correctly.
- You can avoid overloaded breakers.
- You can reduce overcrowded outlets.
- You can provide more power to larger appliances.
Why You Need AFCI Breakers
Do you have AFCI outlets in your home? If you have an older home, you might not be familiar with these outlets. These devices protect your property from potential fires. They also provide these benefits:
- Detect arc faults before they spark a fire.
- Protect the wiring in the event of an arc fault.
- Improve the safety of your home and your family.
If you need to install AFCI outlets in your house, call Mr. Air AC & Electrical for services in Boynton Beach.
When you need time to pay for electrical repairs, call us to learn about our financing options.
Which Generator Is Right for Your Home?
If you need to install a generator at your house to help you avoid losing power during a major storm or blackout, it’s essential to know which one is right for your property. Some tips you should consider when choosing a unit include:
- Know which electrical appliances and devices you need to function during a blackout.
- Be aware of how the unit works in various temperatures to ensure it works during summer blackouts. This is important to keep the air conditioner running during periods of extreme heat.
- Ensure the system can power your refrigerator during a power outage to protect your perishables.
- Know what size of unit to purchase by determining the total watts of electricity the generator will need to provide.
- Determine how much you want to spend on a system.