Do you have annoying flickering fluorescent lights in your commercial property that are driving occupants crazy? Is there a burning smell coming from your outlets? You need to schedule professional electrical repairs. Call Mr. Air AC & Electrical for appointments in Pompano Beach, FL. We offer 24-hour emergency services and same-day appointments to quickly restore safety and comfort to your building.
Is the electrical panel in your building showing signs of wear and tear? Call us to learn about our electrical panel repair and replacement services.
Types of Landscape Lighting for Your Property
Improve the overall look and safety of your commercial building by installing landscape lighting. Some types of lighting you might consider include:
- Path lighting: These can light up a pathway with both ambient or direct light, and provide safety by illuminating a walking path through the property.
- Grazing: These can be used to cover a flat surface, like a wall, step, or hedge. Lights can be installed under railings, seat walls, steps, or other areas to highlight changes in elevation.
- Moonlighting: These lights turn trees and their surrounding landscape into a focal point.
- Uplighting: One of the most popular types of lights, these allow you to highlight vertical elements like a flag pole, building sign, tree, or other features. These lights are installed on the ground and shine upwards.
Signs of Wiring Issues in Your Building
Issues with the wiring in your building can lead to serious threats, including fires. To ensure you get the problem resolved quickly, watch for these symptoms that can signal you need to schedule services with a technician:
- Circuit breaker trips often: If the building’s circuit breaker trips multiple times a month, it can signal there’s an issue that needs to be resolved.
- Flickering lights, buzzing sounds: These symptoms can signal your wiring is outdated or damaged and needs to be examined by a professional.
- Frayed wires: Whether it’s from wear and tear or has been damaged by rodents, frayed wires can cause shock and pose a fire risk.
- Discoloration, scorching, or smoke: Discoloration or burn marks on an outlet can be a symptom of damaged wiring.
- Warm outlets: Heat or vibrations near outlets can indicate there’s an issue with the wiring an electrician needs to inspect.
Are the smoke detectors in your building working properly? Call us for smoke detector installations and replacements in Pompano Beach.
What To Expect During Commercial Electrical Inspections
You have a responsibility to keep your building’s occupants safe. To ensure your electrical system is working properly and isn’t posing threats to those in the property, schedule commercial electrical inspections with an experienced technician.
During these inspections you can expect an electrician to perform the following tasks:
- Check the wiring to examine how it was installed and ensure it’s up to code.
- Make sure the wiring is the right material for your property.
- Check the number of bends in each conduit.
- Determine whether or not your electrical system needs corrosion protection.