Electrical problems can result in a dangerous situation for your family and home. If left unrepaired, they can put you at risk for a fire or other threats. When you need electrical repairs at your house, act quickly and call Mr. Air AC & Electrical for 24-hour services in Coral Springs, FL. Our experts arrive on time and provide straightforward pricing.
Curious as to why your Coral Springs neighbors call us when they need electrical repairs? Read our testimonials to find out.
We offer complete electrical services to the Coral Springs area, including:
- Electrical Outlet Repair & Replacements
- Electrical Panel Repair and Replacements
- Indoor Lighting
- Outdoor Lighting
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Wiring Repair & Replacement
- Whole House Generator Services
- Smoke Detector Services
- Ceiling Fans & Chandeliers
Breaker Panel Inspections: What You Need To Know
If your electrical panel malfunctions, it can leave you without lights, the use of your appliances, electronics, and more. You can avoid disruption by having your panel inspected by a professional. During these appointments, you can expect a technician to:
- Check the electrical meter to make sure it’s functioning properly.
- Inspect the cables entering your house and look for any damage.
- Examine the grounding system.
- Check the electrical panel for signs of wear and tear.
- Inspect the panel for overcrowding.
- Look for wiring issues.
- Look for surge protection on the panel and on appliances.
Benefits of Having USB Outlets in Your Home
When you think of outlets in your home, you likely think of standard outlets, GFCI outlets, and more. But did you know you can also install USB outlets? Adding these can have many benefits for your family, including:
- Eliminate multiple plugs: Installing USB outlets can provide dedicated outlets for your devices, removing the need for power strips and freeing up your outlets.
- Eliminate adapters: Keeping track of USB charger adapters can be difficult. With USB outlets, you don’t need them. You can plug the USB cord directly into the outlet.
- Charge devices faster: Plugging devices into a USB outlet can allow them to charge faster.
Don’t stress over the bill for your electrical repairs. Learn about our financing options.
Signs You Need a Generator at Your Home
Did you lose power during the last major storm that hit Coral Springs? This can leave you without the use of your air conditioner, appliances, electronics, and more. You can avoid this by installing a generator at your house.
You can benefit from adding this unit to your property if you experience the following:
- Heavy rain or severe storms.
- Power outages more than three times a year.
- Lengthy blackouts during the extreme summer heat.
If you experience these issues, call Mr. Air AC & Electrical for generator installations.