Electrical issues need to be repaired as soon as possible to protect your family and keep your house safe. When your aging electrical panel needs to be repaired, or your faulty wiring needs to be repaired, call the trustworthy technicians at Mr. Air AC & Electrical. We provide 24-hour emergency services to Deerfield Beach, FL.
We value all of the feedback we get from our customers. Read our testimonials to see what they think of our services.
We offer complete electrical services to the Deerfield Beach area, including:
- Electrical Outlet Repair & Replacements
- Electrical Panel Repair and Replacements
- Wiring Repair & Replacement
- Whole House Generator Services
- Smoke Detector Services
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Ceiling Fans & Chandeliers
- Indoor Lighting
- Outdoor Lighting
What To Do if You Suspect an Electrical Emergency
It’s essential to get immediate help if you suspect there is an electrical issue at your home that needs emergency repairs. Leaving these go for even a day could put your household in a dangerous situation. Some issues that might cause you to seek emergency assistance can include:
- Power outage
- Wiring issues
- Tripped circuit breaker
- Panel issues
- Burning smell coming from outlets or switches
Getting Shocks From Your Outlets? Schedule Repairs Today
We’ve all done it - you plug an item into an outlet and you get a little shock. This might seem like a normal, everyday occurrence, but it can signal an electrical issue, like a wire that’s shorting.
If you live in a newer home, you should call an electrical contractor to replace the outlet or switch. If you live in an older home, it could indicate a larger problem and could mean you need to replace your wiring and ensure it’s up to code.
If you are experiencing issues with your outlets, call the experts at Mr. Air AC & Electric for appointments in Deerfield Beach.
Don’t fret over the bill when you need electrical repairs. Learn about our financing options.
Common Generator Repairs
You rely on your generator to work properly when big storms hit the area to ensure you don’t lose power. However, your unit can experience issues that can require repairs.
Some common problems you might encounter can include:
- Leak in the coolant system: There are many potential causes of coolant leaks, including leaking engine cylinder gaskets, cracked cylinder heads, and defective sleeves. An electrician should inspect the issue to determine the exact cause.
- Damaged wiring: As it ages, wiring can corrode and fray. If the wiring is damaged it should be repaired immediately to avoid more serious issues.
- Fuel issues: If your fuel system isn’t working, it can be due to contamination in the fuel tank if algae, bacteria, and other sediment get stuck in the system.
- Worn-out belts: As belts age, they can show signs of wear and tear. If you notice the belts are worn, dry, or cracked you should have them replaced by a professional.
- Burned components: While generators operate they can produce extreme temperatures that can cause electrical components, motors, circuit boards, coils, and other parts to suffer damage and burns.