Do you need new outlets installed to keep your house up to code? Does your generator need repairs? You need professional electrical services. Call Mr. Air AC & Electrical for appointments in Delray Beach, FL. Our trustworthy technicians can inspect the issue and repair it quickly to keep your household safe. We provide 24-hour emergency services.
We love to hear from our customers. Read our testimonials to see what they think of our services.
We offer complete electrical services to the Delray Beach area, including:
- Electrical Outlet Repair & Replacements
- Electrical Panel Repair and Replacements
- Indoor Lighting
- Outdoor Lighting
- Smoke Detector Services
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Ceiling Fans & Chandeliers
- Wiring Repair & Replacement
- Whole House Generator Services
What To Expect During Breaker Panel Inspections
Our technicians recommend having your electrical panel inspected periodically to ensure its functioning properly and is up to code. During these inspections you can expect our professionals to perform the following tasks:
- Check the electrical meter to make sure it’s functioning properly.
- Inspect the cables entering your house and look for any damage.
- Examine the grounding system.
- Check the electrical panel for signs of wear and tear.
- Inspect the panel for overcrowding.
- Look for wiring issues.
- Look for surge protection on the panel and on appliances.
Benefits of Having USB Outlets in Your Home
Have you considered installing USB outlets in your home? Before you shrug off the idea, think about how often a member of your family is using an outlet to charge a mobile device. Installing specific USB outlets can have many advantages, including:
- Eliminate multiple plugs: Installing USB outlets can provide dedicated outlets for your devices, removing the need for power strips and freeing up your outlets.
- Eliminate adapters: Keeping track of USB charger adapters can be difficult. With USB outlets, you don’t need them. You can plug the USB cord directly into the outlet.
- Charge devices faster: Plugging devices into a USB outlet can allow them to charge faster.
Do you need help financing your electrical repairs? Contact us to learn about our options.
Why You Need a Standby Generator
Have you considered adding a generator to your house? While you might think these are for commercial properties and healthcare facilities, they can be very useful to have in your home - especially if you tend to lose power during large storms. To determine if a generator is the right option for you, consider these questions:
- Does your neighborhood experience heavy rain or severe storms?
- Do you experience power outages more than three times a year?
- Do you experience lengthy blackouts, especially in the summer heat?
To learn more about installing a generator at your Delray Beach property, call Mr. Air AC & Electrical.