When the heat index climbs, you need all the help you can get to keep your house cool from the summer heat. In addition to running your air conditioner, you can also make sure you have a functioning ceiling fan to help circulate the air and make your home feel cooler. Call Mr. Air AC & Electrical for ceiling fan and chandelier repair and installation services in Pompano Beach, FL. We offer same-day services for your convenience.
Does your new electric vehicle need an at-home charging port? Learn about our electric vehicle charging station services.
Common Ceiling Fan Repairs
You need a fully functioning ceiling fan to keep your house cool and comfortable all year, and especially during the summer months. Unfortunately, you might encounter some common issues that require repairs, such as:
- The fan is wobbling, which can be the result of a faulty installation.
- The light works but the fan doesn’t, which can signal a problem with the motor.
- The fan and light won’t turn on, which can be due to a number of issues that can be inspected by a professional.
Signs Your Ceiling Fan Needs To Be Replaced
As your ceiling fan ages and endures wear and tear, it can be time to replace it. Some symptoms that can indicate you need a new unit installed are:
- The fan isn’t moving at its usual speeds.
- There is severe wobbling that can’t be repaired by a professional.
- There are squeaky sounds coming from the fan.
- You experience frequent problems that an electrical contractor is unable to fix.
Update the lighting in your home with our indoor lighting services. Call us to schedule an appointment in Pompano Beach.
How To Find the Right Sized Chandelier for Your Room
You can dress up any room in your house by installing a chandelier. Whether you are looking for a traditional room, like the dining room or entryway, or want to add one to your bedroom or bathroom, it’s important to find a unit in the right size for the space.
Some general rules to follow for selecting the right size are to add the dimensions of the room together in feet, then convert the measurement to inches. This total should equal the diameter of the chandelier you select.
- The fixture should be 17” to 20” wide if the room is smaller than 10’ x 10’
- The chandelier can be 22” to 27” wide if the room measures around 12’ by 12’
- The fixture should be 24” to 32” wide if the room is 14’ x 14’