Adding new lighting to your house can be an easy way to add drama to a room, make a room more useful, or add mood lighting for family movie nights. Our technicians at Mr. Air AC & Electrical can install recessed and track lighting, in addition to retrofitting your existing lighting features. Call us to schedule appointments in Pompano Beach, FL. We guarantee satisfaction with every job we take.
Save money on your electric bill with dimmer lighting. Contact us to learn about our light switches and dimmer services.
Benefits of LED Lighting
Are you still hesitant to change your incandescent light bulbs to new LED bulbs? It can be time to make the switch. These can provide you with many benefits, including the following:
- More energy efficiency: LED light bulbs use less power than incandescent bulbs. This can result in lower energy bills.
- Longer lifespan: LED bulbs have a larger lifespan than incandescent and fluorescent bulbs, lowering your maintenance and replacement costs.
- Safer: These bulbs don’t generate as much heat as other types, reducing the risk of burns and potential fires by items overheating.
- Environmentally friendly: LEDs are made of non-toxic materials, which are safer for the environment than other types.
- More variety: LEDs come in a variety of colors, giving you more options when selecting bulbs.
Track Lighting vs. Recessed Lighting
You can select from track lighting and recessed lighting when installing new lights in your home. Each of these has unique benefits.
- These lights take up less visual space, which can create the feeling of a larger room.
- Because these lights are installed within the ceiling, there is no light fixture that will hang down, making them ideal for rooms with low ceilings.
- Like spotlights, these can be focused on specific areas, including art pieces, furniture, or other features.
- These lights are waterproof, making them ideal for rooms with water in them, like bathrooms.
- You can find recessed lights in a variety of colors to give yourself options when selecting lights and bulbs.
- Track lighting can be easier to install than other lighting options. These are mounted onto the ceiling surface, resulting in a non-invasive installation.
- There are many different varieties of track lighting available, giving you more flexibility when selecting a light for your home.
- You can focus the lights on specific areas of the room you want to light up or draw attention to.
Light up your patio with new outdoor lighting. Contact us to learn about the services we offer to Pompano Beach.
Why You Should Install Dimmer Lights in Your Home
There are many benefits to installing dimmer lights in your house. Some of the top advantages are:
- Energy savings: You are reducing the amount of power you are using when you dim the lights.
- Longer life span: These bulbs can last longer because there is less stress placed on them when they are being dimmed.
- Improve your health: Dimming the lights in the evening can help improve your sleep cycles as it can mimic the sun setting.
- Improve the look of a room: Dimmed lights can make a room feel more inviting and calming.
- Cost-effective: Dimmers can be a cost-effective way to change the look of your home. Ask your electrician for recommendations on what types would work best in your house.