Installing outdoor lighting to your patio or yard can improve your security, and make your yard a better space for entertaining. To add security, patio, and motion sensor lighting to your Pompano Beach, FL, home call Mr. Air AC & Electrical. We offer same-day services and guarantee satisfaction.
Make sure your home has electricity when you need it. Call us for residential backup generator installations.
Benefits of Security Lighting
Is your backyard a dark, and welcoming space for intruders? You can prevent this by installing outdoor security lighting. This type of lighting can enhance the outdoor appearance of your home while providing a functional purpose of making your home more secure.
Some of the advantages of security lighting can include:
- It can deter burglars, vandals, and intruders from targeting your home.
- It can discourage critters from hanging out on your property or getting into unwanted places - like your trash.
- It allows your household and guests to easily move around your property without the threat of tripping or falling in the dark.
Types of Patio Lighting
Make your outdoor space a more inviting space by installing patio lighting. You have numerous options of types of lighting to install, including:
- Spotlights: These are lights that point in one direction, allowing you to focus on a particular feature of your yard, like a statue, plant, wall, or another object.
- Floodlights: These are typically used to brighten large areas, such as a patio or a driveway, from above.
- Up/down lights: These are types of spotlights that can be moved up or down to focus on a particular area of your yard.
- Step lights: These are used to illuminate stairs to increase safety. They can be attached on walls by stairs, or on the stairs themselves.
- Garden lights: These allow you to show off your plants. These lights typically shine downwards and out to gently illuminate the desired area.
- Bollard lights: These posts with a light on the top can shine in all directions to light up an area.
- String lights: These can be strung over trees, hardscapes, and wrapped around other areas to add subtle light to your yard.
Is your home’s electrical system up to code? Contact us to schedule a whole-house safety inspection.
Types of Holiday Lighting Services
Adding lights to your house and your building can make it more inviting and festive during the holiday season. Take the difficulty out of decorating by hiring us to do it for you.
Some services we can provide include:
- Adding lights to your roof and creating rooflines.
- Putting lights on bushes.
- Using net lighting.
- Installing lights so they can line your walkways and driveways.
- Wrapping your trees.
- Creating customized displays.
- Installing blow-ups and other displays.