Without a functioning electrical panel, your lights, appliances, outlets, and more will not work properly. This can lead to major inconveniences around your house, and can also pose risks of fires and other threats. To avoid these issues, call Mr. Air AC & Electrical for electrical panel repair and replacement services in Pompano Beach, FL. We offer 24-hour emergency services to keep your family safe and restore comfort to your house quickly.
Protect your family from potential fires by letting our experts install smoke detectors around your house. Call us for installation services.
Benefits of Upgrading Your Fuse Box
If your electrical panel is old and is showing signs of aging, you need to replace it to avoid risks of fire, and to keep your electrical system working properly. When you do this, you will also be able to enjoy numerous benefits, including the ability to:
- Use more outlets and circuits throughout your property.
- Prevent future electrical repairs by ensuring the panel is working correctly.
- Avoid overloaded breakers.
- Reduce overcrowded outlets.
- Provide more power to larger appliances.
Common Electrical Panel Issues
Your electrical panel may experience issues occasionally that require professional services. Some common issues you might encounter include:
- Overcrowding: If you don’t have enough amps in the electrical panel it can result in a crowded unit with double-tapped breakers with multiple wires connected to the same breaker.
- Not enough capacity: If you experience power surges and flickering lights in your home you may need a larger panel.
- Corrosion: If you notice any signs of rust, water damage, or corrosion, call a professional to inspect the damage.
How safe is the electrical system in your home? To keep your family safe, call us to schedule a whole-house safety inspection.
What To Expect During Breaker Panel Inspections
To ensure your electrical panel is working properly, it’s important to have technicians inspect it regularly. During these routine inspections, you can expect our experts to:
- Check the electrical meter to make sure it’s functioning properly.
- Inspect the cables entering your house and look for any damage.
- Examine the grounding system.
- Check the electrical panel for signs of wear and tear.
- Inspect the panel for overcrowding.
- Look for wiring issues.
- Look for surge protection on the panel and on appliances.