Do you have a subtle electrical issue, like flickering lights? Or perhaps a more serious problem, like the smell of burning plastic coming from your outlets? You need to have your electrical system inspected by a professional. Call Mr. Air AC & Electrical for electrical repairs and troubleshooting services in Pompano Beach, FL. We provide 24-hour services to ensure your family is safe.
Is there smoke coming from your electrical panel? Contact us to learn about our services in Pompano Beach.
Signs Your Wiring Needs To Be Replaced
Bad wiring can have dangerous consequences for your family, as it can lead to fires and other dangers. To avoid these risks, watch for these signs that can indicate your wiring needs to be replaced:
- Bad connections. These can pose a potential fire risk.
- The lights dim or brighten periodically.
- The lights flicker. This can signal a possible connection issue.
- You smell burning plastic.
- There are visible sparks, flames, or smoke.
- The wires are overheating.
- You notice scorching around or behind the faceplate. The plate may also be hot to the touch.
Symptoms That Indicate You Have an Electrical Issue That Requires Troubleshooting
While you can procrastinate on some repairs around your house, electrical issues are not something you can delay, as they can lead to dangerous situations. If you notice the following symptoms, you should schedule an appointment with our experts at Mr. Air AC & Electrical:
- Frequent electrical surges: These can signal electrical wiring in your house that needs to be repaired or a faulty electrical device.
- Light switches aren’t working: This can signal an issue with the switch, wiring, or circuit.
- Circuit breaker trips often: If your breaker is tripping more frequently than usual it should be inspected by a professional.
- Overloaded circuit: Overloaded circuit boards can cause your circuits to trip if there isn’t enough power to support the demand.
- Flickering lights: If the lights are suddenly flickering in your house, have an electrician inspect the issue to determine the cause.
Don’t risk having your computer go out when the circuit breaker trips. Protect your device with our dedicated computer circuit services.
Common Electrical Issues That Require Professional Services
You might have several electrical issues at your house that seem minor but could actually be serious problems that require professional repairs. These can include:
- Light bulbs that burn out frequently: While having light bulbs burn out often might seem like an inconvenience rather than a major issue, it can signal a serious problem like a loose connection in the socket or the circuit.
- Dead outlets: These can result from a tripped connection or a tripped breaker due to melting wires or an issue with the outlet.
- Warm outlets or switches: These can present a serious threat to your safety and should be inspected and repaired by an electrician.