When strong storms hit Florida, you need assurances that you will have power to protect your family and your home. You can ensure you have electricity in even the strongest storms when you install a whole-house generator. Call Mr. Air AC & Electrical for installations and repairs in Pompano Beach, FL. We provide same-day services.
Is the wiring in your house safe? Call us for wiring repair and replacement services in Pompano Beach.
Benefits of Installing a Whole House Generator
Do you often lose power when strong storms hit Pompano Beach? You can solve this by installing a backup generator. Some benefits of adding this unit to your house can include:
- Improved safety: These units emit fewer fumes than portable generators, making them safer to have around your home and your family.
- Better functionality: These units can work for hours without pausing or quitting. They can also be set to turn on specific appliances during a blackout, like a refrigerator or HVAC system.
- Start automatically: These start automatically after just a few minutes of losing power.
- Peace of mind: A whole house generator can give you assurances that your family and your home are safe during a power outage.
How To Select a Generator for Your Home
When selecting a generator for your home, it’s important to make sure you choose the right unit. Consider the following before buying:
- Know which electrical appliances and devices you need to function during a blackout.
- Be aware of how the unit works in various temperatures to ensure it works during summer blackouts. This is important to keep the air conditioner running during periods of extreme heat.
- Ensure the system can power your refrigerator during a power outage to protect your perishables.
- Know what size of unit to purchase by determining the total watts of electricity the generator will need to provide.
- Know what your budget is for the system.
Protect your home by installing a whole-house surge protector. Call us for services in Pompano Beach.
Why You Need a Standby Generator
Are you not sure if you need to install a generator at your house? To determine if you can benefit from a standby generator, consider these questions:
- Does your neighborhood experience heavy rain or severe storms?
- Do you experience power outages more than three times a year?
- Do you experience lengthy blackouts, especially in the summer heat?
If you answered “yes” to any of these, contact our technicians at Mr. Air AC & Electrical for services in Pompano Beach.