Because your electrical system tends to be out-of-sight-out-of-mind, there could be issues with your electrical work that you are not aware of. To ensure your house is protected and your system is up to code, it’s important to schedule a whole-house safety inspection. Call Mr. Air AC & Electrical for appointments in Pompano Beach, FL.
Do you need to enhance the lighting in an area of your house? Contact us to learn about our indoor lighting services.
What To Expect During a Whole House Safety Inspection
Our experts recommend scheduling a whole-house safety inspection to ensure your electrical system is working properly and is up to code. During these services, you can expect technicians to check the following elements:
- Light bulbs to ensure they are the correct wattage.
- Outlets to check their condition and prevent electrocution risks.
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors to make sure they are fully functioning.
- Circuit interrupters to make sure they are operating as expected.
- Surge protectors to make sure they are fully functioning.
- Outdoor lighting and electrical components to make sure they are working as expected.
Benefits of Whole House Safety Inspections
There are many benefits to scheduling whole-house safety inspections. Some of the top advantages are:
- Ensuring electrical components in your home are operating safely.
- Identifying any outdated or damaged wiring.
- Locating any potential fire hazards.
- Keeping your electrical components updated for insurance reasons.
- Identifying any potential issues in a new home.
- Examining ways to save energy and electrical costs.
Add ambiance and save energy by installing light switches and dimmers. Call us for services in Pompano Beach.
When to Schedule Whole House Safety Inspections
How do you know when you need a whole-house safety inspection? Some situations where you should book an appointment with an expert include:
- Before buying a new home or property to identify any electrical issues.
- When adding a new major appliance to the house to ensure the electrical system can handle it, and that it’s installed correctly.
- If your home is older than 40 years, as it can be time to identify items that need to be replaced.
- After any major home renovations to ensure the electrical system didn’t suffer any damage.
When you are ready to schedule an inspection, call Mr. Air AC & Electrical for appointments.