While some issues around your house can wait to be repaired, electrical problems need to be handled immediately. Issues with your wiring, outlets, electrical panel, and more can pose the risk of fires and other dangers. If you experience issues with your electrical system, call Mr. Air AC & Electrical for 24-hour emergency services in Fort Lauderdale, FL. We guarantee to arrive on time!
We think we offer superb services to our customers - but don’t take our word for it. Read our testimonials to see what our customers think of our work.
We offer complete electrical services to the Fort Lauderdale area, including:
- Electrical Outlet Repair & Replacements
- Electrical Panel Repair and Replacements
- Indoor Lighting
- Outdoor Lighting
- Wiring Repair & Replacement
- Whole House Generator Services
- Smoke Detector Services
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Ceiling Fans & Chandeliers
When To Call for Emergency Electrical Services
When you notice an issue with your electrical system, you might be wondering if you need to schedule emergency repairs, or if you can wait to schedule regular services. If you experience the following issues, it can signal you need emergency services:
- Power outage
- Wiring issues
- Tripped circuit breaker
- Panel issues
- Burning smell coming from outlets or switches
Call the technicians at Mr. Air AC & Electrical. We offer 24-hour services to repair your electrical problems quickly.
Shocks From Your Outlets? You Could Need Repairs
If you get a shock when you plug an item into an outlet, you might immediately shrug it off as no big deal. After all, we all get little shocks from time to time. However, you shouldn’t ignore this as it can indicate an electrical issue that needs to be repaired. It could be a symptom of a wire that’s shorting, or it could indicate a larger problem with your electrical system.
Don’t take any chances. Call the technicians at Mr. Air AC & Electrical to have our experts inspect the problem and repair it.
Don’t delay having your electrical system repaired because you’re afraid of the bill. Instead, call us to learn about our financing options.
Top Benefits of Installing a Generator
Installing a generator at your Fort Lauderdale property can have many benefits - especially if you tend to lose power during major storms. Some of the top advantages can include:
- Increased safety: These emit fewer fumes than portable generators, making them safer to install in your house.
- Better functionality: These systems can provide power for hours without pausing or shutting down. They can also be set up to keep certain appliances running during a blackout, such as your refrigerator, air conditioner, or heater.
- Start automatically: These units start up within a few minutes of the power going out.
- Peace of mind: These systems can give you peace of mind that your family is safe during a power outage.