When keeping your family safe and healthy, start with the air they breathe inside of your home. Make sure the indoor air is clean by having our experts at Mr. Air AC & Electrical perform indoor air quality services at your Pompano Beach, FL residence. This will help reduce allergy, asthma, and other symptoms. We guarantee satisfaction with every job we take.
Is the dry air in your home making your skin crack and aggravating your sinus symptoms? Call us about our humidifier services in Pompano Beach.
We offer the following IAQ services:
- Ductwork Cleaning, Repair & Install
- Air Cleaners & Filtration
- Filter Replacement
Ways To Improve Your Indoor Air Quality
Your family’s health is your top priority. Fortunately, there are steps you can take to improve the indoor air quality in your house, including:
- Cleaning your air ducts: Having professionals regularly clean the ducts can remove mold, bacteria, dust, and other debris.
- Changing your air filters regularly: Changing your heating and cooling systems’ air filters about every three months can reduce irritants like mold, pollen, and bacteria from entering your home.
- Installing an air purifier: These systems can remove pollutants from the air like smoke, mold, pet dander, and even viruses.
- Using a dehumidifier: Reducing the level of humidity in your home can help lower the number of indoor pollutants, such as mold and mildew.
- Cleaning frequently: Performing simple tasks like vacuuming and cleaning your home regularly can help remove the larger particles -- and dust -- from your house.
What Causes Poor Indoor Air Quality?
Is your indoor air quality reduced, and you’re not sure why? It can be due to some of these common causes:
- Dust mites
- Poor ventilation
- Mold and mildew
- Chemicals from cleaning products
- Chemicals from paint
- Building materials
- High temperatures
- High levels of humidity
Is your house humid, even when your air conditioner is running? You could need dehumidifier services. Call us to learn about our services in Pompano Beach.
Why Your Indoor Air Quality Is Important
How much time do you spend in your house each day? It’s a lot, right? That’s why it’s so essential to make sure you have good indoor air quality. Ensuring your air is clean can let you prevent the following symptoms:
- Itchy or irritated eyes
- Burning nose
- Respiratory issues
- Flu-like symptoms
- Heart disease
If you notice these symptoms, call Mr. Air AC & Electrical to have our experts inspect your indoor air quality.