Does your electrical system need repairs? Don’t delay - schedule professional services quickly. Call Mr. Air AC & Electrical for appointments in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, FL. Our technicians can inspect your panels, outlets, generators, and more to diagnose and repair the problem quickly and ensure your house is safe. We provide 24-hour emergency services.
We value our customers’ opinions. Read our testimonials to see what they think of our services.
We offer complete electrical services to the Lauderdale-by-the-Sea area, including:
- Electrical Outlet Repair & Replacements
- Electrical Panel Repair and Replacements
- Indoor Lighting
- Outdoor Lighting
- Smoke Detector Services
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Wiring Repair & Replacement
- Whole House Generator Services
- Ceiling Fans & Chandeliers
Problems You Might Experience With Your Electrical Panel
Unfortunately, your electrical panel may occasionally require professional repairs. Some common issues your system might experience can include:
- Overcrowding: If you don’t have enough amps in the electrical panel it can result in a crowded unit with double-tapped breakers with multiple wires connected to the same breaker.
- Not enough capacity: If you experience power surges and flickering lights in your home you may need a larger panel.
- Corrosion: If you notice any signs of rust, water damage, or corrosion, call a professional to inspect the damage.
If you notice these issues, call Mr. Air AC & Electrical to let our technicians inspect the problem.
Benefits of Installing Childproof Outlets
If you have young children, your top priority is keeping them safe in your house. This includes protecting them from your outlets. You can do this by installing childproof devices. Some benefits these provide include:
- Make you more aware: Having child-proof outlets installed in your house will make you more aware of the outlets and help prevent you from keeping an appliance plugged in or cords exposed to children.
- Keep kids from plugging in items: While you might be worried about your children placing toys, jewelry, or other items into the outlets, they might also try to plug in actual appliances. This can put them in danger if they plug in a device that could be dangerous to them.
- Protect pets: Your pets can also be curious about your outlets and can harm themselves. Childproof devices can protect them as well.
Need electrical repairs? Contact us to learn about our financing options.
What To Know Before You Buy a Generator
When you need to install a generator in your house to ensure you have power during the next major storm, you need to first make sure you select the right system. Some items to consider when purchasing a unit include:
- Know which appliances you need to provide power to during a blackout.
- Make sure the unit can work in both extremely hot and cold temperatures so it’s available all year.
- Make sure the unit is strong enough to keep your refrigerator running during a power outage so you don’t lose money on spoiled food.
- Determine the total watts of electricity the generator will need to provide to your house. This will help identify how large of a system you need.
- Know how much you want to spend on a unit.