To ensure the air in your house is safe and clean, install air cleaner and filtration systems in your home. These can have many benefits for your home, including eliminating bad odors from your house, reducing allergy and asthma symptoms for your family members, and more. For services in Pompano Beach, FL, call Mr. Air AC & Electrical. We guarantee satisfaction with every call.
How often do you replace the filters in your air conditioner? Learn how you could benefit from filter replacement services.
Benefits of Installing an Air Cleaner
Installing an air cleaner in your house can have numerous benefits. Some of the top advantages are these systems can:
- Remove allergens from the air, allowing members of the household to have fewer allergy symptoms.
- Improve the air quality for people with asthma, resulting in fewer symptoms.
- Lower the humidity level in the house.
- Remove odors from the home to allow for a cleaner-smelling property.
- Get rid of airborne bacteria and germs that can cause colds and flu.
Types of Air Cleaners
When deciding to install an air cleaner in your property, there are many types of units you can select from. Some of the most common systems are:
- Whole-house systems: These provide consistent air quality control.
- Portable air purifier products: These units are less expensive than whole-house systems but they are not as powerful.
- Ozone generators: These systems clean your air while producing oxidation properties that safely control air pollutants.
Do you want the flexibility to control the temperature in your house from anywhere you are? Contact us to learn about our Wifi thermostat installations.
What Maintenance To Perform on Air Cleaners
To ensure the air in your house is clean, it’s important to keep your air cleaner working properly at all times. You can do this by performing the following maintenance tasks:
- Vacuum the unit regularly to remove dust.
- Change the HEPA filters every 3-6 months.
- Have the unit professionally serviced at least once a year to have the technician ensure it’s performing as expected. He or she can also look for any minor issues that need to be repaired before they turn into major problems.
- Change the bulbs in UV air purifiers as needed.