When is the last time your ductwork was inspected by a professional? If you notice your house is more humid than it should be, or if your utility bills are increasing, it can signal you need ductwork cleanings and repairs. Call Mr. Air AC & Electrical for services in Pompano Beach, FL. We guarantee to arrive on time and provide straightforward pricing.
Is the air in your home too dry? Contact us to learn about our humidifier services.
Signs Your Air Ducts Need To Be Replaced
When your ductwork fails, it can impact the temperature in your house as it prevents the cool air from properly traveling throughout your property. Some signs you should watch for that can signal you need to replace your ductwork can include:
- If your ducts are aging. This is especially important if your property is more than 50 years old, as aging ducts can be prone to leaks.
- If you notice cracks in the ducts. This can lead to wasted energy and rising utility bills.
- If there’s an excess of humidity in the air. This can lead to mold growth and affect your indoor air quality.
When Your Ductwork Need Professional Repairs
You might not check on the status of your air ducts often, which can cause issues with your ducts to go undetected. Some signs you should watch for that can indicate you need professional repairs can include:
- Your property is stuffy and humid.
- Your energy bills are increasing. This can indicate a leak in the air ducts, as damaged ducts can lose up to 30 percent of the air flowing through them.
- Your house has hot and cold spots. This can signal an issue that should be inspected by a professional.
Control the temperature in your house - from home, the office, or even vacation. Contact us to learn about our smart thermostat services.
Benefits of Professional Ductwork Services
Our experts recommend having your ducts cleaned by a professional at least once a year to keep them functioning properly. Some benefits of having these services performed regularly can include:
- Increased air quality throughout your property.
- Improved health for allergy sufferers.
- Consistent heating and cooling throughout your home or building.
- Increased lifespan of the ductwork.
- Lower utility bills as leaky ducts can cause wasted air and energy.