Keeping your house cool all year, especially in the summer months, doesn’t have to result in high utility bills. You can save money with a more energy-efficient unit, like a ductless mini-split AC system. These systems allow you to cool the areas of your house that need it, and not waste energy on those that don’t. Call Mr. Air AC & Electrical for installations and repairs in Pompano Beach, FL. We guarantee to arrive on time!
Is your AC unit due for a tune-up? Call us for air conditioning repairs in Pompano Beach.
Advantages of Ductless Mini Split Systems
When you make the decision to install a ductless mini-split system in your house instead of a forced-air unit, you can experience many advantages. Some of the top benefits can include:
- Lower utility bills: This system operates more efficiently, resulting in lower monthly energy costs.
- Zoned cooling: This unit lets you set various temperatures in every room throughout your property.
- Easy installation: These systems can be installed easily by a professional as they do not require ductwork or other major alterations to your property.
- Quiet operation: These units do not make as much noise as forced-air systems when they operate.
- Take up less space: These units are very sleek and can be installed virtually anywhere, typically on a wall or ceiling.
How To Maintain Your Ductless Mini Split
You want to ensure your ductless mini-split air conditioner works as expected all year, and especially in the high demand of the summer heat. Performing the following maintenance tasks can keep your system running:
- Change the filters regularly: Change the filters once a month to help reduce utility bills and keep your home comfortable.
- Schedule regular inspections: Schedule regular maintenance services with a professional at least once a year to ensure the unit is working as expected.
- Inspect interior components: During routine maintenance, ensure the contractor examines the inside of the unit to make sure all of the components are functioning properly.
Is there a musty smell in your house when the air conditioner is running? It can be due to a malfunctioning evaporator coil. Contact us to learn more.
How To Save Money With a Ductless Mini Split AC System
One of the top benefits of a ductless mini-split air conditioning system is it allows you to use less energy to cool your house - resulting in lower utility bills. These systems keep your bills lower by offering zoned cooling and heating options, allowing you to keep the rooms you’re currently in comfortable, and not cool the rooms you don’t use as often. This can lead to up to 50-percent savings on your utility bills each month.