It’s essential to keep your house safe and comfortable at all times of the year. When your air conditioner malfunctions or your electrical system needs repairs, get professional help quickly. Call Mr. Air AC & Electrical for appointments in Pompano Beach, FL. We provide 24-hour emergency services to repair your issues as soon as possible and restore safety to your house.
When you call our technicians, we guarantee satisfaction with every appointment. But, don’t take our word for it. Read our testimonials to see what our customers think.
Proudly Serving Broward and Palm Beach Counties
We’re proud to provide cooling and electrical services to:
- Deerfield Beach: Cooling | Electrician
- Boca Raton: Cooling | Electrician
- Lighthouse Point: Cooling | Electrician
- Delray Beach: Cooling | Electrician
- Boynton Beach: Cooling | Electrician
- Parkland: Cooling | Electrician
- Coral Springs: Cooling | Electrician
- Fort Lauderdale: Cooling | Electrician
- Lauderdale-by-the-Sea: Cooling | Electrician
- Atlantis Lantana
- Belle Glade Manalapan
- Boca Raton
- Loxahatchee Groves
- Boynton Beach
- North Palm Beach
- Briny Breezes
- Ocean Ridge
- Cloud Lake
- Mangonia Park
- Delray Beach
- Palm Beach
- Glen Ridge
- Palm Beach Gardens
- Golf Pahokee
- Palm Beach Shores
- Gulf Stream Palm Springs
- Riviera Beach
- Highland Beach
- Royal Palm Beach
- Hypoluxo South Bay
- Juno Beach
- South Palm Beach
- Jupiter Tequesta
- Jupiter Inlet
- Colony Wellington
- Lake Clarke
- Shores Westlake
- Lake Park
- West Palm Beach
- Lake Worth Beach
Flickering Lights? You Need Emergency Electrical Services
Do you have flickering lights in your house? This might seem like a minor electrical issue, however, it can require emergency electrical repairs. Inconsistent power to a fixture - or an appliance - can signal you have a serious electrical problem that needs to be repaired by a professional quickly. One potential cause of the issue could be faulty wiring. This can result in shocks or even a fire.
To protect your household, call Mr. Air AC & Electrical for 24-hour emergency repairs.
Signs You Need To Replace Your Air Conditioner
Waiting to replace your air conditioner until it completely malfunctions can leave you in a hot and humid house until you can have a new system installed. You can avoid this by being proactive and replacing your unit at the first signs of an issue. Some symptoms to watch for include:
- Your air conditioner is more than 15 years old and nearing the end of its life expectancy.
- Your energy bills are increasing, indicating a loss of efficiency.
- Your home or building is not cooling to the desired temperature.
- You need multiple repairs on your unit.
- You need a major repair, such as a new motor or compressor.
- Your AC system leaks.
- You hear strange sounds coming from the unit, which could signal an issue with the motor.
- There’s cold air being produced by the air conditioner, but it’s not blowing out as hard as it should be.
Don’t wait to have your air conditioner repaired until it better fits into your budget. Instead, contact us to learn about our financing options.
Simple Ways To Save On Your Cooling Costs
Keeping your house cool and comfortable all summer can lead to expensive utility bills. You can avoid these by following these simple tips to save on your cooling costs:
- Ensure your property is properly insulated.
- Replace your air filters regularly, about every three months.
- Schedule a yearly inspection with a professional.
- Install a programmable thermostat.
- Try turning your unit down a few degrees to save on energy.
- Replace your outdated system with a newer unit.
- Use fans to help circulate the air.
- Close drapes on sunny days to keep extra heat out.