You need a fully functioning air conditioner to keep your house cool all year - and especially during the hot and humid summer months. If your AC unit is no longer up to the task, it can be time to replace it. When you need to install a new system, call Mr. Air AC & Electrical for services in Pompano Beach, FL. Our trustworthy technicians will install your new unit quickly and accurately to restore comfort to your house.
Does your air conditioner need a tune-up? Call us for air conditioning repairs in Pompano Beach.
Signs You Need To Replace Your Air Conditioner
If you wait until your air conditioner totally malfunctions to replace it, it can leave you enduring a hot house until you can get a new system installed. Instead, be proactive and watch for these signs that can indicate you need to replace your unit:
- Your air conditioner is more than 110 or 12 years old and nearing the end of its life expectancy.
- Your energy bills are increasing, indicating a loss of efficiency.
- Your home or building is not cooling to the desired temperature.
- You need multiple repairs on your unit.
- You need a major repair, such as a new motor or compressor.
- Your AC system leaks.
- You hear strange sounds coming from the unit, which could signal an issue with the motor.
- There’s cold air being produced by the air conditioner, but it’s not blowing out as hard as it should be.
If you experience these issues with your unit, call our experts at Mr. Air AC & Electrical to have them inspect your unit and replace it.
Benefits of Installing a New AC System
While you might initially be hesitant to replace your air conditioning system, there can be several benefits to replacing your old unit. These can include:
- Increased energy efficiency. The newer system will use less energy to operate.
- Maximum indoor climate control. New units will be able to keep up with the demands, allowing your home or building to cool to its desired temperature.
- Improved indoor air quality. New units will have filters that can properly remove particles and debris from the air, resulting in better air quality.
- Longer shelf life. More modern AC units will last longer than older models.
- New technology and features. In addition to more energy-efficient capabilities, newer air conditioners also come with the latest technology and features to give you better climate control.
Is your air handler malfunctioning? Contact us to learn about our air handler services.
Signs You Need to Recharge Your Refrigerant
Your air conditioner cannot function properly without the proper amount of refrigerant. Some signs you need to recharge your refrigerant can include:
- The unit seems to be working normally but the air that's being pumped out doesn't feel as cold as it should.
- Your system is not cooling your house to the setting on the thermostat.
- The system blows out warm or room temperature air.
If you notice any of these issues, contact our experts at Mr. Air AC & Electrical.