In the heat of summer, you can’t wait for a regular appointment to have your air conditioner fixed. This can leave your family living in dangerous conditions. When an issue occurs, you need emergency services. Call Mr. Air AC & Electrical 24-hours a day to speak with a real person and schedule your appointments in Pompano Beach, FL. We guarantee satisfaction with every job!
Is your AC failing to cool your house? You may need air conditioning repairs. Contact us to learn about our services to Pompano Beach.
What’s Considered an AC Emergency?
When your air conditioner malfunctions, you might not know if you need emergency repairs, or if you should schedule a normal service appointment. Some signs that can indicate you need emergency repairs are:
- If your unit fails in extremely hot weather.
- If your system has a severe refrigerant leak.
- If your unit has an electrical issue that could pose the threat of a fire.
- If anyone in your household has disabilities, or if you have small children, that require the house to be at a specific temperature.
What To Do While Waiting for a Technician to Arrive
While waiting for an expert to arrive at your house to repair your AC, there are several tasks you can perform:
- Clear a path to your system so the technician can access it.
- If it is extremely hot, wait for the expert at a cool location.
- Be prepared to give the technician a full description of the problem.
What To Do if You Suspect an Electrical Emergency
If you suspect you have an electrical emergency at your home, it’s essential to call an expert as soon as possible to ensure your household’s safety. Even if you’re not sure if it’s an emergency, it’s important to call a professional, describe the problem, and let them determine if you need emergency services.
Some issues that might cause you to seek emergency assistance can include:
- Power outage
- Wiring issues
- Tripped circuit breaker
- Panel issues
- Burning smell coming from outlets or switches