Your building’s occupants rely on your property to be the ideal temperature all year round so they are comfortable. This means when your air conditioner breaks down, you need to schedule professional repairs as soon as possible. For prompt services in Pompano Beach, FL, call Mr. Air AC & Electrical. We provide 24-hour services!
Is your AC system failing to cool your building? Ask us about our air conditioning repair services.
Benefits of Installing a New Air Conditioner
When you need to install a new air conditioner in your commercial building, you will soon start to enjoy all of the advantages. These can include:
- A more energy-efficient model. This can result in lower utility bills.
- Increased comfort. The new unit can properly and evenly cool the building.
- Better indoor air quality. The new system can effectively remove particles from the air.
- Peace of mind knowing the new system likely won’t have to be repaired or replaced in the near future.
Importance of Commercial AC System Maintenance
To keep your air conditioner working properly, our experts recommend having your unit professionally serviced at least once a year. Getting your system tuned up regularly will provide the following benefits:
- Extend its lifespan
- Help the unit run more efficiently
- Properly regulate the temperature in your property, improving the safety in the building.
- Maintain good indoor air quality by regularly replacing the filters to remove dirt, dust, and debris.
Does your AC need a new filter installed? Contact us to learn about our filter replacement services.
Easy Ways To Reduce Your Cooling Costs
It’s essential to keep your building cool all summer, but this can cause your utility bills to increase. Fortunately, you can reduce your costs by following these tips:
- Make sure the building is properly insulated.
- During the summer months, keep the drapes closed to block the sun from entering the building.
- In the winter, open the drapes to let in the sun and extra heat.
- Change the air filters regularly.
- Have a professional perform regular air duct inspections to look for damage.
- Install energy-efficient HVAC systems to reduce the amount of energy used.
- Install a programmable thermostat to better control the temperature of the building.
- Use fans in the summer to help circulate the air and make the building feel cooler.