While sitting on the beach in the heat can be relaxing, when you return home you want to recharge in a cool, comfortable house. Unfortunately, if your AC malfunctions, your house could end up feeling hotter than it is outside. Avoid this by scheduling your air conditioner for routine maintenance and repairs to ensure it’s working properly. Call Mr. Air AC & Electrical for services in Boca Raton, FL. We provide 24-hour emergency repairs to restore comfort to your house quickly.
We love hearing from our customers. Read our testimonials to see what they think of our services.
We provide complete cooling services to Boca Raton, including:
- 24-Hour Emergency Services
- Commercial HVAC
- Air Conditioning Repairs
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Air Handler Services
- Ductwork Cleaning, Repair & Installations
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Evaporator Coil Services
- AC Refrigerant Leak Repair
Signs You Need To Install a New Air Conditioner
Is it time to stop repairing your aging air conditioner and instead install a new unit? Some signs that can indicate you need to replace your older system can include:
- If your unit is more than 10 or 12 years old.
- If your system is losing efficiency, resulting in higher utility bills.
- If your property is no longer reaching a desirable temperature.
- If your unit needs multiple repairs, or a large, expensive fix.
- If your system is leaking.
- If you hear strange sounds that could signal an issue with your motor.
- If cold air is coming out of your unit but it is not blowing as strongly as it should.
Common AC Problems
Eventually, your air conditioner is likely to encounter problems that can require professional repairs. Some common issues you might experience can include:
- Your unit is not producing cold air, even when the thermostat is turned to the lowest setting.
- Air is not flowing through your vents properly. This can cause your unit to overwork and your utility bills can start to increase.
- Some areas of your house are cooler than others, leaving hot and cold spots.
- There is moisture leaking from around your unit. This can signal an issue with a drain tube, or it can be a more serious issue, like a refrigerant leak.
Don’t wait to fix your air conditioner until payday. Instead, call us to ask about our financing options.
When to Recharge Your Refrigerant
Your air conditioner cannot function properly without the correct amount of refrigerant. If you notice the following signs, you need to call a professional to add more freon to your system:
- If the unit seems to be working normally but the air that's being pumped out doesn't feel as cold as it should.
- If the temperature in your house doesn’t match the setting on the thermostat.
- If your system blows out warm or room temperature air.
You should also watch for signs of a leak. These can be easier to detect because they cause frost to build up on tubes, motors, and other parts of the system. If you notice frost building up, contact Mr. Air AC & Electrical to have our experts inspect and repair the problem.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription