When your air conditioner goes out, it’s essential to have it repaired as soon as possible to restore comfort to your home and keep your family safe. To get your system up and running quickly, call Mr. Air AC & Electrical for 24-hour emergency services in Coral Springs, FL. We guarantee to arrive on time and provide straightforward pricing.
Read our testimonials to see what our customers think of our work!
We provide complete cooling services to Coral Springs, including:
- 24-Hour Emergency Services
- Commercial HVAC
- Air Conditioning Repairs
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Evaporator Coil Services
- Air Handler Services
- Ductwork Cleaning, Repair & Installations
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- AC Refrigerant Leak Repair
Signs Your AC Needs Repairs
To keep your house cool and comfortable all year, make sure your air conditioner is working properly. Schedule repair services with a professional when you first notice any of the following signs:
- Your house isn’t reaching the ideal temperature.
- You see water pooling under your ducts or near the drain tube.
- Your house is not cooling evenly.
- Your monthly utility bills start to increase.
Call the experts at Mr. Air AC & Electrical to have our technicians diagnose and repair the problem.
Benefits of Regular AC Maintenance
It’s recommended that you have your air conditioner tuned up at least once a year. Having this routine maintenance performed regularly can result in the following benefits:
- Keep it running efficiently and economically.
- Provide maximum climate control.
- Improve your home’s indoor air quality.
- Keep your property and loved ones safe.
- Catch small issues with your unit before they become larger problems.
Don’t delay having your AC repaired until it better fits into your budget. Instead, call us to learn about our financing options.
Why You Need a Functioning Air Handler
Your air handler plays a critical role in your air conditioner. Without it, your system cannot properly cool your home. These units perform the following tasks:
- Regulate and circulate the airflow.
- Push air and properly direct it through your system.
- Push air through at pre-calculated rates based on the system size and area that needs to be cooled.
- Make sure the circulation is adequately distributed.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription