Florida’s summers are brutal. To combat the heat, you need a fully functioning and reliable air conditioner to keep your house cool and comfortable. When your system needs a repair or tune-up, call Mr. Air AC & Electrical for services in Deerfield Beach, FL. We provide 24-hour emergency services to restore comfort to your house quickly.
Your Deerfield Beach neighbors call us first when they need AC repairs. Why? Read our testimonials to find out.
We provide complete cooling services to Deerfield Beach, including:
- 24-Hour Emergency Services
- Air Conditioning Repairs
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Air Handler Services
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Evaporator Coil Services
- AC Refrigerant Leak Repair
- Ductwork Cleaning, Repair & Installations
- Commercial HVAC
Steps To Take Before Scheduling Emergency AC Repairs
When your air conditioner malfunctions, you might panic and immediately call for emergency repairs. However, there are some simple troubleshooting tasks you can do before you call for professional services:
- Make sure the thermostat is set at the proper temperature. If your house is warmer than it should be, it could be due to someone in your family changing the thermostat setting.
- Ensure the thermostat is in cooling mode. If your thermostat has the ability to control both your heating and cooling systems, it’s possible the mode got switched to heating, preventing your AC unit from turning on.
- See if the filter has been changed recently. Your unit needs proper airflow to operate. If the filter is clogged, it can limit the airflow and prevent your system from running.
- Make sure the system’s doors are closed. If the doors of the unit have become loose the safety switch might not allow the system to run.
Signs Your Air Conditioner Needs To Be Repaired
Don’t sweat in your house all summer. Watch for these signs that can indicate your air conditioner needs to be repaired so you can schedule services quickly:
- The temperature of your home doesn’t match the thermostat setting.
- Warm or room-temperature air is blowing out of your vents.
- Water is pooling under your ducts or near the drain tube.
- Some areas of your home are warmer than others, signaling uneven cooling.
- There’s an increase in your monthly cooling costs.
Are emergency AC repairs not in your budget right now? Call us to learn about our financing options.
Symptoms That Indicate You Should Replace Your AC Unit
While it can be inconvenient when your air conditioner completely malfunctions, there are signs you can watch for that signal you need to install a new unit soon. These can include:
- If your air conditioner is nearing the end of its lifespan and is more than 10 or 12 years old.
- Your utility bills are increasing due to your unit losing efficiency.
- Your property is no longer reaching a desirable temperature.
- Your system needs multiple repairs that could be more costly than replacing your unit.
- There are leaks coming from the unit.
- There are strange sounds coming from the system, which could indicate a problem with the motor.
- Cold air isn’t blowing out of the unit as hard as it should be.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription