Don’t risk having your air conditioner malfunction in the middle of summer. Instead, schedule routine maintenance on your system, and have any repairs fixed before the extreme heat arrives. Call Mr. Air AC & Electrical for appointments in Delray Beach, FL. Our trustworthy technicians are available 24-hours a day to quickly restore comfort to your home.
Read our testimonials to learn why your Delray Beach neighbors call us when they need AC repairs and installations.
We provide complete cooling services to Delray Beach, including:
- 24-Hour Emergency Services
- Commercial HVAC
- Air Conditioning Repairs
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Air Handler Services
- Ductwork Cleaning, Repair & Installations
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Evaporator Coil Services
- AC Refrigerant Leak Repair
Benefits of Installing a New Air Conditioner
When you finally decide to stop pumping money into repairs of your old air conditioner and instead opt to purchase a new unit, you can experience numerous advantages. Some of the top benefits include:
- Increased energy efficiency, which can result in lower utility bills.
- Maximum indoor climate control to keep you comfortable.
- Improved indoor air quality to improve your family’s health.
- Longer shelf life than older models.
Common Air Conditioner Issues
While it’s never ideal, unfortunately, your air conditioner will occasionally experience issues that will require repairs. Some common problems your units might encounter include:
- Your unit isn’t cooling your house to the temperature set on the thermostat.
- Air isn’t flowing through your vents properly. As your unit works harder to cool your house, it can cause your utility bills to rise.
- Your house has hot and cold spots from inconsistent cooling.
- There is moisture leaking from your unit. It can signal your drain tube needs to be repaired, or it can be a more serious issue, like a refrigerant leak.
Do you need financing to help pay for your air conditioner repairs? Contact us to learn more.
Why AC Maintenance Is Important
Our technicians recommend having your air conditioner professionally serviced at least once a year. These tune-ups are important to:
- Keep it running efficiently and economically.
- Keep it in good working condition and reduce operating costs.
- Provide maximum climate control.
- Increase your indoor air quality.
- Ensure your loved ones are safe.
- Identify minor issues before they become larger.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription