Is the temperature in your house not correlating to the setting on your thermostat? This can signal you need air conditioning repairs. Call Mr. Air AC & Electrical for services in Fort Lauderdale, FL. We provide 24-hour emergency services to restore comfort to your house quickly. When you call us, you can rest assured that we will only send trustworthy technicians to do the work.
Why do your Fort Lauderdale neighbors call us when they need air conditioning repairs? Read our testimonials to find out.
We provide complete cooling services to Fort Lauderdale, including:
- 24-Hour Emergency Services
- Air Conditioning Repairs
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Commercial HVAC
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Evaporator Coil Services
- AC Refrigerant Leak Repair
- Air Handler Services
- Ductwork Cleaning, Repair & Installations
Common Air Conditioner Problems
We rely on our air conditioners to keep our homes cool and comfortable all summer. Because of this heavy usage, they might occasionally encounter issues that require repairs. Some common problems your system might experience include:
- Your unit stops producing cold air, or only intermittently produces cool air.
- Air isn’t flowing through your vents properly.
- Your utility bills start to increase.
- Some areas of your house are cooler than others.
- You notice moisture leaking from around the air conditioner, indicating the drain tube is blocked or broken. This could also be refrigerant, so it’s important to have it inspected by a professional.
If you experience any of these issues, call Mr. Air AC & Electrical for services in Fort Lauderdale.
Why Scheduling Regular Tune-Ups on Your AC Is Important
Our technicians at Mr. Air AC & Electrical recommend having your air conditioner professionally serviced at least once a year. Doing this can provide the following benefits:
- Keep the unit running efficiently.
- Allow the system to operate for less money.
- Provide you with maximum climate control.
- Improve your indoor air quality.
- Let technicians find minor issues before they turn into major problems.
- Protect your family.
Contact us to learn about the financing options we provide to our customers.
Signs Your Air Ducts Need Repairs
If your ductwork leaks or malfunctions, it can cause your air conditioner to overwork and lead to rising utility bills. Some signs that can indicate your ducts need repairs are:
- If your house is stuffy and humid.
- If your air quality starts to drop.
- If your energy bills start to increase.
- If there is uneven cooling in your house.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription