Are you hot and uncomfortable in your house, even when the air conditioner is running? You need to have your AC unit inspected by a professional to diagnose and repair the issue. Call Mr. Air AC & Electrical for appointments in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, FL. We offer 24-hour emergency services to get your unit up and running quickly and restore comfort to your house. When you call us, we promise to only send trustworthy technicians into your home.
Read our testimonials to learn why your Lauderdale-by-the-Sea neighbors call us when they need AC repairs and replacements.
We provide complete cooling services to Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, including:
- 24-Hour Emergency Services
- Commercial HVAC
- Air Conditioning Repairs
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Evaporator Coil Services
- AC Refrigerant Leak Repair
- Ductwork Cleaning, Repair & Installations
- Air Handler Services
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
Signs Your Air Conditioner Needs Repairs
To keep your house cool all year (especially in the summer months), it’s essential to catch problems with your air conditioner as soon as possible so you can quickly schedule professional repairs. Some symptoms to watch for include:
- Your house isn’t cooling to the setting on the thermostat.
- You see liquid pooling under your ducts or near the drain tube.
- You notice some rooms in your house are cooler than others.
- Your monthly utility bills start to increase, even though you haven’t changed your usage.
Benefits of Timely Ductwork Services
When you notice issues with your ductwork, it’s important to have them repaired quickly. Scheduling professional services immediately can offer many benefits, including the following:
- Better indoor air quality.
- Relief from indoor allergies.
- Longer-lasting ductwork.
- Preventing minor issues from becoming larger problems.
- Reduced energy costs and lower utility bills.
Interested in learning about our financing options? Call us to get more information.
Easy Ways To Save on Your Cooling Costs
While you want to keep your house cool all summer, you likely don’t want to pay the large bills, right? Well, fortunately, we have tips for how you can save on your cooling costs:
- Ensure that your home is properly insulated.
- Replace your air filters regularly.
- Have your AC inspected and tuned up at least once a year.
- Install a programmable thermostat.
- Try turning your unit down a few degrees (you are unlikely to notice the difference).
- Replace your outdated system with a new model.
- Use fans to help circulate the air.
- Close drapes on sunny days to keep the extra heat out.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription