It’s essential to keep your house cool and comfortable all year - especially in the summer. This is impossible if your air conditioner malfunctions. When this occurs, you can be forced to endure a hot and sticky house. Fortunately, you can avoid this by scheduling routine maintenance and repairs to ensure your AC is working properly. Call Mr. Air AC & Electrical for services in Lighthouse Point, FL. We provide 24-hour emergency AC services to get your unit up and running quickly.
We value our customers’ feedback. Read our testimonials to see what they think of our services.
We provide complete cooling services to Lighthouse Point, including:
- 24-Hour Emergency Services
- Commercial HVAC
- Air Conditioning Repairs
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Evaporator Coil Services
- AC Refrigerant Leak Repair
- Air Handler Services
- Ductwork Cleaning, Repair & Installations
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
What To Expect During an AC Tune-up
Our technicians recommend having your air conditioner tuned up at least once a year to ensure it’s working properly. During this routine maintenance, you can expect a professional to perform the following tasks:
- Make sure that your system has the correct amount of refrigerant and check for any leaks.
- Inspect your air ducts for excessive debris and potential leaks.
- Ensure the proper amount of air is flowing through your evaporator coil. They will also examine it to determine if there are any other issues.
- Verify the correct electric control sequence and ensure that cooling and heating sequences are not operating at the same time.
- Inspect the electric terminals and, if needed, apply a non-conductive coating.
- Apply oil to the motors, if needed.
- Examine the belts and all components to look for issues and signs of wear and tear.
- Check your thermostat to determine if it is controlling your indoor climate properly.
Signs Your Air Conditioner Needs Repairs
No one wants their air conditioner to go out, especially in the summer months. To ensure you get your unit serviced as soon as possible, watch for these signs that can indicate your system needs repairs:
- Your property is not cooling to the desired temperature.
- Water is pooling under your ducts or near the drain tube.
- Your unit is not evenly cooling your house, making some rooms hotter than others.
- Your monthly utility bills are increasing.
- Your unit is becoming less efficient and is starting to require more frequent repairs.
Are you putting off AC repairs until they better fit into your budget? Don’t wait - call us to learn about our financing options.
Benefits of Professional Filter Replacement Services
There are many benefits to scheduling professional filter replacement services. Some of the top advantages can include:
- Improved efficiency of your unit.
- Increased indoor air quality.
- Ability to enforce a warranty on your system.
To learn more about the benefits of filter replacement services and if they are right for you, call Mr. Air AC & Electrical to schedule appointments.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription