Is your air conditioner struggling to cool your house to the temperature set on the thermostat? This can signal your unit needs to be repaired or replaced. You need a professional to inspect the system and determine the issue. Call Mr. Air AC & Electrical for services in Parkland, FL. We offer 24-hour emergency services and guarantee to arrive on time.
We value our customers’ feedback. Read our testimonials to learn what they think of our services.
We provide complete cooling services to Parkland, including:
- 24-Hour Emergency Services
- Commercial HVAC
- Air Conditioning Repairs
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Evaporator Coil Services
- AC Refrigerant Leak Repair
- Air Handler Services
- Ductwork Cleaning, Repair & Installations
Benefits of Installing a New Air Conditioner
Is installing a new air conditioner not at the top of your to-do list this year? We get it - it’s a large investment. However, replacing your aging unit with a new system can also have many benefits, including:
- Increased energy efficiency, which can help lower your energy bills.
- Maximum indoor climate control to ensure your house is at the ideal temperature.
- Improved indoor air quality to improve your family’s health.
- Longer shelf life to ensure it lasts a long time.
- New technology and features.
What To Expect During an AC Tune-up
Our technicians at Mr. Air AC & Electrical recommend having your air conditioner tuned up at least once a year. During these routine inspections you can expect professionals to perform the following tasks:
- Make sure the unit has the right amount of refrigerant.
- Look for refrigerant leaks.
- Check the air ducts for debris and potential leaks.
- Make sure the right amount of air is flowing through the evaporator coil.
- Verify the correct electric control sequence and make sure the cooling and heating systems aren’t running at the same time.
- Inspect electric terminals and apply a non-conductive coating if needed.
- Add oil to the motors.
- Inspect the belts and all other working components.
Do you need financing for your air conditioning repairs? Contact us to learn about the options we offer.
How Often Should You Replace Your Filters?
You might know that you need to replace the air filters in your AC unit regularly, but you might not know how often. It can vary by household, but some general guidelines to follow are:
- Replace every six months if you don’t have pets.
- Change every three months if you live in an urban area.
- Replace every two months if you have pets.
- Change monthly if someone in your household has pet allergies.
- Replace them more often during times of extended use, like the summer months.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription